Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wrapping Things Up

Residency is coming to a close today and I think everyone is ready for it. I'm ready to go home even if it's only for 3 full days.
Yesterday the sprinters did a workout and I think everyone ran faster times then we were running before which is definitely good. And our times we ran were when we were all tired which is even better.
I can't wait to get to Spain. We've heard a good bit of information about the track and it's making me anxious.
While I'm there I will continue to blog but for live results and videos I would suggest going to www.patincarrera.com that is a great website that has interviews and everything about worlds. And once you get on the worlds website from theirs you can put it into English which is nice if you can't speak Spanish!

No comments: