Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

The title sums it up.. Rain and rain and more rain. In the five years I have been out here I have never seen it actually rain for a day. Usually for like a half hour then it stops but it has just kept coming. And there is no sun with the overcast to dry up the rain.
We've been in the gym doing some workouts on the exercise bike to keep our legs in shape but it's not as good as the skating would be.
I guess I can't really complain to much in my case. With tendinitis in my Achilles the time off of my skate is giving in a chance to heal some. The swelling has gone down a lot but it is still very tender to the touch. Tonight it looks like we might make it out to the track for a practice after missing out on this mornings again. And later on tonight we are going bowling!

No comments: