Monday, August 11, 2008

Where I Stand

Here at Residency guys and girls are in completely separate buildings. I like it. Some people may hate it but to be honest with you I love it. My whole purpose of coming to residency (outside that I have to) is to focus on what I need to do and prepare myself for worlds. The reason I like it so much is not because I'll say the girls are distracting but guys distract girls and girls distract guys it's just human nature.
Another reason I like it is because living with guys for 3 weeks is one thing if you are a guy (and the same thing for girls) but when you throw in the opposite sex into the same building it can get annoying after 3 weeks. I can tell you right now that I'm sure people would get annoyed with me after 3 weeks if they didn't really know me.
I like to relax pretty much when I don't have skates on so it's cool. Especially because our floor is almost deserted. We are just about empty.

1 comment:

Linda L Wood said...

Just wanted to thank you for keeping us up on what going on out there. You are doing a great job and I know all of the parents appreciate it! Now if you could just add some photos! LOL

Thanks again Keith, keep skating hard it will pay off in just a few days.. Linda Wood