Friday, January 14, 2011

Upcoming Events

Alright, well I haven't written in a while, sorry about that. I've been training pretty hard and still trying to get the technique right while training like I've been doing this for awhile. It manages to exhaust me mentally and physically most of the time. I'm getting a lot better and more comfortable everyday I am on the ice out here. I'm already capable of skating some high 8 second laps which is pretty cool.

Anyway, I have a few races coming up in the next few months both inline races and Ice races:

January 24th - NSC Season 2- Monday Night Mayhem

February 12th-13th - American Cup III (Ice)

February 17th-20th - NSC Season 2 - East Coast Carnage & Blue Ridge Challenge

March 11th-13th - American Cup Final/Nationals (Ice)

March 17th - NSC Season 2 - Thursday Night Throwdown

That is as far as my schedule goes at this time. I expect World Team Trials/ODN to be in late June or somewhere in that ballpark because the dates of Worlds is much earlier (last week of August, first week of September) Indoor Nationals is in early July. I'll have regionals in May this year. Other than that, I want to try and skate a few marathons this season and I would like to skate a few Eastern Seaboard Series races but everything will depend on when all of the races are.

No comments: