Friday, October 15, 2010

Guarne

Isn't too bad. We skated on the track, we have a lot of work still to do. I think a lot of people just want to get fast and don't realize you have to take it down a notch in order to find the fastest line and everything. We are all skating really fast but at worlds it doesn't mean much if you are faster than everyone if you don't skate as good a line and don't know how to properly race everyone.

The track is a little different, fast but a little different. There is a little dip exiting the first turn which adds a slight degree of difficulty but nothing too bad. The opposite turn is a little rough but it's the same for everyone.

I'm really confident in what I can do and I'm just hoping I get a few really good opportunities to show it. I feel fast and I know how to race well so I'm looking forward to skating whatever it is the coaches decide to put me in.

No comments: