Thursday, September 23, 2010

Residency Part 4

A new year means a new residency. I'm pretty much ready to start skating. I want the next two weeks to be really really hard so we'll see. New coaches this year means that things will be a little different but we'll see how it ends up biggest different isn't always bad. Staff sat down with every skater today which was definitely a difference.

I want to think this year we have a large group of motivated skaters but that we will find out in the next two weeks. Hopefully, we can just push each other and get to worlds skating well together and strong. I'm really looking forward to Colombia and I'm really looking forward to getting out on the track tomorrow here. I think we are just putting in a lot of laps tomorrow which is fine but we also have to go at a pace that will allow our lungs to begin to adjust to the altitude.

That's about it for now. Looking forward to getting some skating in and working with a completely different staff.

No comments: